Thursday, May 29, 2008

My 1st Blog Award


I got this award from Katelove's, ( Kate am so sorry just now i check my blog).She give this award to me last may 27, and just now i check my blog co'z am very busy now fixing all the problems of our internet cafe, our 14 PC here are always log and our internet connections are in and out same with our electric power on and off that causes our computer having problems.Also viruses. Just post this award quickly and I want to say thank you very-very much to you my dear Kate for giving this award to me. I really appreciate it. I'm very happy to know that you recognize me here. You just don't know how much it mean to me and you know this is really my 1st award. And I want to share and give this award to Madel, Sheng, Tricia, Ebook and Dhaqueen.

1 comment:

Gorgeous MUM said...

thanks so much for this!

take care always!