Sunday, May 4, 2008

Message of thanks and Greatfulness

Hi, to all my friends online and to all have concerns of my situation about my missing Nephew. I want to thanks you all with a greatfulness to have people around me that are truly concern of what happening to every one of us. I want you all to know that maybe for all your prayers for the safe of my nephew God was grant us. He is back yesterday at 8:00 p.m in the evening.

When he's not around I feel very angry i said to myself that when he's back i will confront him angrily, this morning I hurriedly call him, but when we talk no words comes out in my mouth. I only ask him why he left for a long couple of hours without calling his parents just to say hi, or hello here I am and so on and so for,while he answer me i feel something that he hide the truth why? I feel sad about the matter I smell there is something complicated, what I say to him is just don't do it again.

I can't even speak something, even told him that even there is or are something that brought him to scape the matter is that you are doing not really good. Think about your love ones that you left that are thinking of you, not even sleeping because of the worried that scariest our feelings.

No I can really speak everything because i really smell that there are things that are complicated. And this afternoon I go there to talk my Nephew about it. I call him again but he's not around. Hayyy ... children's now are very different compare to our old days.

2 comments:

Nova said...

oo..looks like the children karon may ginadapigan na pud...

i am glad that his back....

sige you can go back to my page sis..tapos try to click katong banner didto.. its not that much but you can at least save something diba? tapos dali lang jud siya as in

Joro Livelihood said...

Ing-ana na gyod ng mga bata ron day, Unta imo gikonpronta para makahibalo ka unsay tinood kay kusog ra ba na sila manglimod ron. Kung ako pa ana, ako ng gikulatag maayo. Magbaton unta silag respeto sa mga nabalaka niya.