Thursday, April 24, 2008

A short message to my dear friend

My dear special friend of mine change the layouts and also arrange this blog, i really like it. Its very cool and very neat too. Am very-very thankful of her. How I wish she could be one of my real sister co'z anytime i need a help she's always there for me . Other than my real sister and brothers she's the only one that i can ask and call for a help. And she always there for me, even though she's too far away from me. She even not refuse to help me when i need her. She is Madel a very kind and talented friend. I hope God would not change her. She is a kind of person that you can ask for help. Wish all people will also like her , very helpful to others not only me.

1 comment:

DA6 said...

aw noprobs te uy, am glad I can help..hehehe..ty for the backlink..