Monday, March 21, 2011

Globe internet

Last March 10, my hubby was fill up the form application for globe internet. On the next day march 11, the installer of globe internet was arrived at exactly 4:00 p.m. then they immediately install it on our computer. very rush work, after, there was a man calling them, and the one call me and said that, one who call them is to confirm if they already finish install and if the internet connection is already running and okey.The three man installer always dictating me on what would I answer to the man whom I talk to the cellphone. They said I only said yes and yes what ever the question is... After that they collect me the payment of P500.00 with a receipt.After three days they internet connection of globe was disappeared. So I went to office of the globe company to complaint of service. Just to find out that my application form was not found on their records. They said that the installer was not already submit my application form, and they don't know why, maybe they say that the installer was sick or hit by a car and dead.I was surprised, how come they answer me the words that so amazing.And said how can they repair my connection if I have no record? I wonder why how come they install me without their knowledge. And who's calling me to confirm.Is their any hidden work that they are doing...Just asking.....?

No comments: