Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hello Guys

Hello to all of my Friends online and all visitors. A'm very sorry for a long long time not updating here on my blog and of course not to visit to all of my friends website. I'm really-really sorry our internet connection is damage by the typhoon and until now it can't fix /or I say till now it is not already repair so I rent in other computer shop to post here and let you know what happen to us why I can't visit or responds your visit of mine. Hope to fix this problem and hopefully can blog back and do my routine everyday.

Thanks to all of my friends na matiyang sumisilip sa blog ko kahit di ko naapdate sa ngayon.Thanks very-very much.

Hope to see you soon around blogosphere.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

sorry to hear that! Well do keep it touch once your connection has resumed! don't be so sad....

Tey said...

Hi, dont worry we sometimes needs to be off line once in a while and take a deep breath. Have a great day to you Rosali
Ester's Recollections
Ester's Health Blog
Ester's Embracing Health

Nova said...

i'm sorry for that thata, i do hope nga okay ra ka ug imuhang pamilya pud.

mingaw nko sa imong mga visits dear ba, abi kog naunsa na jud ka diha, heard from tv patrol nga dunay bagyo daw lagi diha.. hopefully nga ma-fix na imong connection aron makabalik naka online....